|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kg|
|Packaging Size||1 kg|
|Packaging Type||poly bag|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
It acts as a broad spectrum biopesticide controlling a large number of insect including caterpillars, beetles, whiteflies, leafhoppers, aphids, mites, thrips, borer, mealy bug, leaf folders and many more.
It is stable at cool temperature in the absence of water & light. It is found to be stable in some organic solvents for at least twelve months under ambient conditions.
It is non- toxic to Rats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs. It has no significant effect on birds. it is non- toxic at recommended rates to aquatic organisms. Also it is relatively harmless to non- target and beneficial organisms.
- 1. Crop pest control formulations.
- 2. Veterinary pest control products.
- 3. Hygiene products - shampoo's, sprays, Cream
- 4. Textile protection formulations.
- 5. Household pest control formulations.
- In insects,it exhibits various behavioural responses such as Antifeedant. Feeding Deterrent, Oviposition Deterrent etc., and physiological responses such as Insect Growth Regulator, Molting inhibitor, Reproduction inhibitor, Antifertility etc.
- Treat symptomatically. Wash contaminated skin & clothes. If swallowed contact the physician.